Thursday, December 2, 2010

In Middle of Nowhere

Let me start with a quotation by Ivan Turgenev :

"And was it his destined part
Only one moment in his life
To be close to your heart?
Or was he fated from the start
to live for just one fleeting instant,
within the purlieus of your heart."

I assume myself as a rebel living on fringes of chaotic thinking. A life full of loneliness and the inability to stop thinking.

Wishing for only a moment of bliss ! Isn't such a moment sufficient for the whole of a man's life?

I wait in the silence. The silence speaks louder than any words.

I am either in Middle of No-where or Middle of Now-Here. Who cares ?

This was supposed to be an elegy of a beautiful dream. May be the dream will never die !

When the distances grow between people with truth, nothing can bring people together.

Destiny is full of co-incidences. May be I am destined to live as an archetype of a perpetual dreamer.

Adios, my friend...

2 comments:

  1. When the distances grow between people with truth, nothing can bring people together.

    SO true na....

    adios, my friend...

    ???

    whom this adieu???

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the end she was a friend only...

    ReplyDelete