Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My World

I sit in the solitude to become aware of the world and I was preparing in the silence to sail around the world. Brief spot of consciousness has zero thoughts in it. Imagination complete the illusion and fabrication of the memory fills the void of time, it is just wonderful. And when one is faced with the prospect of death very soon, one begin to think very much about everything. One become very creative, not in a survival sense but in a exploration sense. One need to understanding own nature, as many times one can know too much to be able to have a sound understanding. Even good ideas are sometime encumbered by conventional wisdom.

I learn and teach creativity and dissidence. It's not about exchanging one individual for another individual. To change the basis of the system, the basis of patriarchy, the basis of class, there needs to question authority and provision of the solution as well.

Anybody if knows Mark Twain's dictum: "History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme." I bother about culture and various issues because we choose to go into the issues deliberately blind stumbling in the very places the persons, countries and societies before us did, and repeating their mistakes one by one. We can already see from where we stand and can innovate new model for avoiding conflicts.

Naming limit the person, relations and crushes the soul search of identity within. Yayaver is name where one moves and observe life in an unattached way. That may be the path of philosopher, but the greater one is the musings of the poet. As there heart precedes mind and there is only deep peace after a long wandering !

“I'm a stenographer of my mind. I write down what passes through it, not what goes on around me. I'm a poet.” - Allen Ginsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment