Saturday, May 15, 2010

Two Poems

1- When mind speaks :-

Condemn me
You will know the weak points in my thinking.
Let the mind open to ideas
Let heart be open to love.
I will write and speak words
Let myth and logic guide me home
I am on the journey of life
A lone ranger deep inside

Surreal and dreams are intertwined
Comfort is the zone of mind
The heart transcends all boundaries
The border of origin and faith be fallen
Hoax of god should over now
This prank is making me schizophrenic
Identity crisis rises again and again
Let there be end of this elliptical loop of suffering
Let I be reborn or embrace the death !
Alas, nothing changes in passing moments.

2- When heart speaks: -

O Baran (Rain in persian) ! tu kahan hai ?
My eyes are thirsty for you
Waiting for the shower of love
Yah ek tadptaa hua aashiyaan hai.

O hawa! tere rah mein dekhoon
Want to smell the earth after the rain
To become mad in that fragrance
Kitne paloon se tera intezaar hai.

O Minnale (Thunderblot in tamil) ! tu ek jhalak de de
Want to lose identity in our union
I saw beloved in the mirror of clouds
Zindagi mein sohbat yaar ki kara de.

5 comments: