Friday, February 26, 2010

One joy scatters a hundred griefs

I always believe in trusting our own instinct. My mistakes might as well be mine own, instead of someone else's. And sometimes too much patience is not suited in the life. Just because, I don't care what people talk behind my back, it does not mean that I don't understand. So, the silence has its own merits and demerits. The wall of formal behaviour, wisdom and introvert should fall as new world is out there. Now,You could have easily guess that I was upset till yesterday.

The situation I know best in life are those in which people talk. When you speak your heart clearly, the clouds of assumptions fades away. The mood changes, the worries sublime and life appears to be worth living. And it was not Sachin inning that sets up my mood. It was just a flow of words without getting conscience that opened the heart. It is not respect but acceptance one look in other person. Once accepted as a friend to trust and not infatuated by gossips, ah life seems complete. This tiny moment of joy scatters a hundred griefs and worries. And I smile and keep on humming line: "Kai dinon se shikayat nahin zamane se..."

No comments:

Post a Comment