Tuesday, March 31, 2009

About Me

My Parents, Brajesh Bhaiya, Zaheer Sir, Sharma Sir, Nirmal Sir, Ravi Sir and Mishra Sir are the ones who makes me what i am. I will not name any friends here since they will blame me of partiality.
I am enlisting here some persons who enriched my thoughts in my short life time. I may agree or disagree with their opinion but each time they complete me in my aesthetic or characters in positive way. It gives me hope to become better person leaving behind my dark side. Dedicated to all act of goodness which transcends the border and restriction for the love of humanity and universal brotherhood.

The long lasting list:

Gautam Budha.

Mahatma Gandhi, J.L.Nehru, Abhraham Lincoln, Abdul Ghaffar Khan, Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Al Gore,Sunita Narayanan,Suresh Pachauri, Mike Pandey.

APJ Kalam,Charles Darwin, Richard Stallman.

Raja Rammohan Roy,Vinoba Bhave, Mukhtaran Bibi, Arundhuti Roy,Teesta Setalvad, Medha Patekar, Prakash Aamte,Irom Chanu Sharmila.

Shabhana Aazmi, Michale Moore, Hayushu Miyozaki, Anurag Kashyap, Gulzar, Satayjeet Ray.

Aurbindo Ghosh, Ramkrishna Paramhansa, Swami Vivekanand, Dayanand Saraswati,Swami Ramdev, Sri Ravishankar, Osho.

Kiran Bedi, Mukhtaran Mai ,Annie Besant, Sam Pitroda, Friedrich Max Müller.

Dalai Lama, Aung San Su Kee, Martin Luther Jr., Nelson Mandela , Che Guevera, Jayprakash Narayan.

Karl Marx,Henry David Thoreau, Leo Tolstey, Ravindra Nath Tagore,Kahlil Gibran.

Rahul Sankratyan, Mark Twain,Vijay Tendulkar, Firakh Gorakhpuri.

Kabirdas, Abdul Rahim Khan-e-Khana, P.B.Shelly,Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, Suryakant Tripathi Niralaa.

Thought of the Day--Selflessness is a core tenant of the spiritual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment