Friday, December 5, 2008

KashiYatra-2nd Day (25/02/2005)




I woke up at 10:00 AM.Upendra bhaiya and Sonam bhaiya (Mech 2007 batch) came at our hostels for pushing us to SB. The whole day was spent on the help desk.Sushant, Chandu, Mishra, AGP and gaffar were with me. Lot of registration of participant was going on, hence was quite busy. I was just able to watch few dance shows by various teams.I also motivated AGP for participating in Mr and Miss KY event( Original name is not in memory).There was a girl from NIT Allahabad participating in KY. I chatted with her for ½ hour. Then got warning from Chandan Sharma (Mech 2007: Just senior batch) to leave that girl or be ready for consequences. Fashion was also organized. Just got the glimpse of it. I also enjoyed night at the DJ. It was organized in front of G9. 1-2 hour of our fusion dance with hands and legs shaking in each direction makes me laugh today....

No comments:

Post a Comment