Friday, December 5, 2008

KashiYatra 2005-3rd Day (26/02/2005)


Indian Ocean captured my soul (official website)..........
This day was fill with artistic events. I watched theater with Abdul Gaffar and really praises ITBHU team for their effort. Most of the guys in theater were from Meta branch. I do not recollect any more memories of that day. I walk down to G-11 for watching some event. I come to hostel in evening for change. Then I walk down to open space beside SB for next event. It was Rock show by Indian Ocean music band. It was told to me as a legend that they have performed here in 97 and gained huge popularity afterward. Still most of us were unknown to this band potential and music. First, local and visiting rock teams performed, it appears boring to me.Only a crowd of 20-30 people was there to encourage them.Then, comes the band of fusion music.

There was crowd of 50 people in start to watch them. Then the performance began. It was one of the most entertaining night of life.Kandisa, Hille re, Jhini and Bande were mesmerizing. Some times, I do not even understand the lyrics of the song but music was driving me to another realm. With 5 m away from such a music band with free spirit. They performed like auteur without any hypocrisy around them. I have never feel the power of music before that night. It was folk+Sufi+rock fused in music of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment