Friday, September 12, 2008

Return of Bearded beast


It is general misconception that I am doing nothing these days except relaxing at home. It may be a comfortable truth or a false statement. Honestly, I am free from last 4 years but quite alone these days. So, I am looking back into my life and self assessing career and relations. Blank mind is the home of the devil. Hence, I am watching movies and reading novels to counter this devil. This post is dedicated to all people without whiskers.

Portrait of the bearded beast is not quite extra ordinary but certainly a unique one. My cloning has not been taken place till this date in my knowledge. The long and unshaven beard appears to be bird’s nest in progress and a sign of laziness or lethargy to my well-wishers. It is rather unconvincing for majority of people that beard and mustache can give masculine beauty. Clean shave is taken as symbol of beauty and smoothness. I do not understand that it is marketing strategy of razor blades or modern parameter of face value. Well trimmed beard with different styles is more preferred by your family and friends rather than random facial hairs. Mustache and beard are extra natural gifts on the face of man in comparison with woman. Smooth face appears to be more feminine in nature.

People try to see you in a traditional way or tuned with new style. Every punk style of dress is not cool one but neglecting exterior look is in mine common routine. The constant pursuit to polish ½ mm skin on exterior takes more toll than cleaning of heart these days. There is maximum effort to bluff people with your outlook. Most people just tend to make fast and everlasting impression from the first look. They don't want to search for inner beauty of the person. This world is really a show business than concrete reality. I am saying given facts with surety because I am really deceiving common junta with my innocent face after nice shave. Remember these beautiful lines for true judgment of a person……

"Nazar milte hee dil milaya nahi jata,Aagaz ko anzaam banya nahi jata"|

No comments:

Post a Comment